When in doubt
- Discourage improper and dishonest practices;
- Prepare myself as best as I can for examinations in order not to be tempted to cheat;
- Reject any desire to cheat in any situation whatsoever;
- Resist any attempt at cheating on myself by anybody else;
- Refuse any unauthorised collaboration, such as, for example, in the preparation of a class work or homework or while participating in a competition;
- Make sure always to mention sources of any information or data which I utilise.
I shall refrain from:
- Allowing anybody else to participate, on my behalf and using my name, at an examination, an evaluation or any other academic or sports activity;
- Participating, on behalf and in the name of somebody else, at an examination, an evaluation or any other academic or sports activity;
- Utilising, in the examination room or in the course of any other academic exercise, any unauthorised notes, information, material, books, lists of formulae or calculators;
- Distorting information and data obtained, for instance, in the course of an experiment in a laboratory;
- Having recourse to plagiarism.